We would love to thank Shelby at Everyday Vegan Girl for the Food Stories Award nomination. We are thrilled to be included with so many other wonderful bloggers.
Food Stories is pleased to present the Food Stories Award for Excellence in Storytelling, a fabulous nomination that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers.
Here’s how it works:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly award).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting on their own blog & including a link to their blog.
3. The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) in their blog post.
4. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
5. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award. Include these nominees in your blog post.
6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/).
The 5 bloggers that we are nominating are:
- Shannon at Healthful Balance
- Fran At Broken Cookies Don’t Count
- Hannah at Mind Running Wild
- Rebecca at Blueberry Smiles
- Maria at Sinfully Nutritious