Last Sunday, I went to party at my friend Mickey’s house to celebrate the new season of “The Killing”. It was a fun night; we ate comfort food and watched the 2-hour season première. I know we usually focus on healthy eating here but there is always room for treats. This is the dessert I made and it was quite popular.
- 2-5.5 oz bags of “Food Should Taste Good” chocolate tortilla chips
- 1-jar sea salt caramel sauce (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1-jar chocolate sauce (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1-cup milk chocolate chips
- 1-bag of marshmallows
- 1-cup chocolates or candy (I used truffles From Trader Joe’s)
- Pre-heat oven to 275.
- Spread chips on a cookie sheet on heat for a few minutes.
- In two small saucepans, heat the caramel and chocolate sauces.
- Place chips on oven-safe serving dish and spread marshmallows, milk chocolate chips and chocolates on top of the chips. Return to oven, watch carefully, and don’t melt chocolates. Just soften a little or you will end up with a soupy mess.
- Remove from oven and top with chocolate and caramel sauces.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Of course, this can be made smaller or large. Also, I think you could mix-up the ingredients and make it your own. In fact, we talked about using peanut butter.
- Also, all sauces could be homemade but with school I was happy just to get this all together.
Was anyone else disappointed that we still did not find out who killed Rosie Larson?