I have been super cold these days. Ever since I changed all the flooring to all wood, I am extra chilly during the winters. However, I hate turning on the heater too much because it dries me up like a raisin and also puts a dent in my pocketbook. Here are some tips for keeping warm without turning on the heater:
- Layer your clothes
- Wear a scarf. I have one in every color and LOVE all of them. Above is a picture of Kasper with his Christmas collar that keeps him warm. He doesn’t want to take it off even though the holidays are over.
- Put area rugs on your tile or wood floors
- Put some extra blankets on your bed
- Get a humidifier; humid air is supposedly warmer…I keep saying I’m going to do this, but just haven’t 🙁
- Use draftstopper underneath your doors
- Exercise or increase your activity
Any other ideas?